iPhone 8 Release Date: Apple is the brand that has always been a benchmark in developing smartest devices and immunising its products with captivating and advanced features and quality materials. The latest sensation is said to be the Apple iPhone 8 which is all set to revolutionise the future of Smartphone.
Apple launched its first iPhone back in 2007 in a bid to reshape and revolutionise the landscape of mobile phones. Now after a decade, Apple is reportedly scheduling to revamp its iPhone lineup with the launch of its latest sensation called the iPhone 8. This is the future of all mobile phones that are all set to create a true revolution in the mobile arena. Earlier to its launch the estimation and expectations for iPhone 8 are really touching the skyline. Below you will come across with some of the features, expected specifications, concept design, pricing and finally its release date.
iPhone 8 Release Date, Specs, Price, Features & Review
Concept Design of iPhone 8
The biggest ever change that every buyer is expecting from iPhone 8 is the colossal ramping-up of the screen-to-body ratio of the handset. The ratio will reveal how much the front of the device will be occupied by its display. It is rumored that the latest sensation by Apple will come with a 5.5-inch screen. Since the display size is increased, it is expected that the home button of the device will be removed from the display screen to slim down the device’s bezel. As per the rumors, the device would come with a curved screen like premium models, but still, there is no clean consensus about the design of its display.
- Check – Buy Apple iPhone 8 Online
Update: Leak from inside Apple reveals iPhone 8 design (1 Aug 2017)
We have seen so many rumors till now. One thing is to confirm that Apple will release its hottest iOS device iPhone 8 in September, most probably on 9th September.
Apple iPhone 8 will have completely new design and also iPhone 8 will not have a physical home button. CAD drawings, 3D renders, and protective case designs have shown the same iPhone 8 design over and over. Recently we saw a new iPhone 8 leaked Image. According to that leaked image, it is confirmed that camera location is now changed.
— Lewis (@UnboxTherapy) July 16, 2017
Here’s a higher resolution version: pic.twitter.com/p60xeEn7Ie
— Guilherme Rambo (@_inside) July 31, 2017
According to leaked and rumors, the major change that is expected in iPhone 8 would be in its display by removing the Home Button. However, in September 2016 a news article revealed that the latest invention by Apple in 2017 would have a full-screen face with a virtual button on its screen. Some analysts have also revealed that Apple is still struggling to launch fingerprint sensor into the display of their devices.
iPhone 8 is also expected to retain its water-resistant design which was first launched with iPhone7. But, it is expected that the latest model would come with an improved watertight IP68 rating to compete with its rivals like Samsung Galaxy S7.
What’s New in of iPhone 8 Specifications?
- Screen – The latest news is that Apple is all set to introduce first-ever OLED displays in their latest creation iPhone 8. They have confirmed that the traditional LCD display will be replaced with an OLED screen as the pixels of OLED screen reproduce its own light. So, the screen doesn’t require a backlight, thereby saving the energy and power. Moreover, the individual pixel in the screen can be turned off which enable truer blacks, thus widening colour gamut and enhancing dynamic range. Apple is reportedly planning to launch iPhone 8 with three different screen size including 4.7 inches, 5.5 inches, and 5.8 inches and all three screens will be upgraded with OLED Displays.
- Performance – Apple is reportedly planning to launch its first new system-on-a-chip for its iPhone 8. It is likely to have the unannounced A11 processor. Apple next generation A11 processor will be built on 10nm FinFET process which is a process to create chip to increase its power efficiency and overall performance. Till date, Apple has not used 10nm chip in any of models and this is the first time they will use it with their latest creation iPhone 8.
- Photography – For photography, Apple will integrate new vertical dual camera arrangement rather than its traditional horizontal dual camera system. Both the lens will feature optical image stabilisation system for wider angles. The iPhone will also feature a remarkable front camera that is equipped with 3D-sensing abilities. This feature is integrated to allow the camera to recognize the location and depth of the objects in 3D space. Bloomberg has revealed that the latest iPhone 8 would also feature AR features. One great feature of iPhone8 would be its ability to capture images and then alter the depth of the image or depth of the objects in the image later. The phone would also come with the feature to isolate the object in the picture like person’s head and allows you to tilt 180 degrees.
- Power – There is a rumour going on over the internet that Apple will launch iPhone 8 with wireless charging facility. For this, Apple has collaborated with Wireless Power Consortium back in February. WPC is responsible for creating Qi wireless charging standard which was first used in Samsung Galaxy S7. But, not all models of iPhone 8 would support wireless charging; only a few models will have such feature of wireless charging. Moreover, it is rumoured that Apple will trench its Lightning port for USB-C. The USB-A part of the charging cable will be replaced with USB-C and the other end will remain same with Lightning connector. So, buyers would require a new dongle to charge their iPhone 8 and enjoy the benefits of fancy new USB-C.
- Biometrics – According to KGI Securities, Apple is reportedly planning to include biometric features in their latest iPhone 8 for facial recognition and iris scanning. This feature is integrated to help users access the phone and improve the security.
- Storage – As far as storage is concerned, Apple iPhone 8 would comprise NAND flash memory and the capacity of storage would be over 256GB.
iPhone 8 Specifications and Features
|Camera Features||Dual Led Flash, 4k Video Recording|
|Camera – Rear||16 Megapixels|
|Camera – Front||8 Megapixels|
|Features||Fast Charging, 5G Technology, Finger Print Scanner, Retina Eye Scanner|
|Memory||32/64/128 GB Internal memory and expandable with dual Micro SD cards|
|Operating System||iOS 10.02 upgradable to 11.0|
|Processor||A – 11|
|RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Release Date||September 2017 – See Below|
|Price||$750 USD, 700 Euro|
|Colors||Gold, Rose Gold White, Silver, Jet Black|
|Screen Display||5.0” 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution|
Quick Run-Down of Features
- 7 to 5.8 inches of display with Super OLED display
- 14MP primary camera with flash
- Secondary camera of 4MP with flash
- Internal memory of 32-64/128/256 GB
- RAM of 4GB
- Battery non-removable Li-ion 3000 mAh battery
iPhone 8 Release Date
There are rumors about the release date of iPhone 8 and most are light. Since all its predecessors are launch in the mid of September, it is expected that iPhone 8 is also expected to get launched in the mid of September 2017. Based on the release date of all its previous models, it is expected that iPhone 8 would be launched for public either on Tuesday, September 12 or Wednesday, September 13. But, some rumors have revealed that Apple is scheduling to launch its next sensation by September 22nd on Friday or on Saturday, September 23rd. We are required to wait for the precise release date leak in summer when Apple starts making preparation for its events and launching ceremonies.
iPhone 8 – New leak may reveal this secret feature coming to Apple’s next smartphone. Apple is celebrating the iPhone’s 10th birthday this year and looks set to release awesome device. We already posted so many rumors related to iPhone 8 release and iPhone 8 design.
A new leak is rolling out related to iPhone 8. Recently Benjamin Geskin has posted an image of a leaked screen bracket (below) shows off the front of the iPhone 8. According to this and other older leaks, Home button is missing in iPhone 8.
All you need to Know About new iPhone 8:
Apple iPhone 8 Price
It is undeniable fact that Apple iPhone 8 would be the most expensive Smartphone by Apple till date. But, people are still eager to know how expensive would be the latest Smartphone by Apple? Well, with iPhone7 Apple broke the trend of low 500 pounds Smartphone by increasing its price to 600 pounds. So, based on this fact, iPhone 8 would get a gigantic price hike at its launch. The price of Apple iPhone7 is around $1099 to $1499. So, it is expected that the price range of iPhone 8 would be more than the price of its predecessor. The price range of iPhone 8 would be from $1199 to $1599. Since its price is very high, it would be challenging for average individuals to afford one. However, the price range of the phone is not yet officially declared it is a just estimation. So, you are required to wait for the company to reveal its actual price.
Reasons to Wait for iPhone 8 Launch
There are many reasons to support your decision to wait for iPhone 8 and have one. Some of the reasons to buy this latest Smartphone by Apple include:
- Anyone using Apple iPhone6 or older models must wait and invest in the upgrade model of iPhone 8. This next sensation by Apple would usher the massive redesign. If you are about to complete the two-year contract, then it is the benefit for you to wait till September to check what is in the store.
- People using iPhone7 and looking for an upgrade, must wait and give a try to iPhone 8. If you are a massive fan of Apple phones and wants to upgrade for bleeding edge of Cupertino tech, then it is worthy to wait till September to have the latest invention in your hand. It is expected that iPhone 8 would come with some advanced features and major changes and hence people looking for an upgrade must wait until the end of the year to see what iPhone 8 brings.
New iPhone 8 concept video imagines bezel-less display
We have already seen many rumors regarding iPhone 8 design and display concepts. Designers Thiago M Duarte and Ran Avni have released their foray into iPhone 8 concept videos show completely new design concept and new front-facing camera embedded in the display. Also, we can see retina scan near a camera.
The leaked renderings include a system that steps 137.54mm large by 67.54mm vast, similar in dimensions towards the iPhone 7. Thickness isn’t shown, but there’s a nearly side-to-edge present that measures 5.767 inches on the diagonal.
In future iPhones, to arrive 2018 and beyond, Apple may follow foldable displays produced by LG. LG is about to begin mass producing collapsible displays for smartphones in 2018 and Apple is rumored to become a partner.
Apple is also rumored to become mulling a partnership with Japan Screen. Japan Screen is developing flexible LCD panels that’ll be ready in 2018 and could be utilized in future iPhone models. In the foreseeable future, Apple is reported to be looking to make all its iPhones with OLED displays, not only a single high-end model. An all-OLED selection might happen by 2019.
iPhone 8 Summary
It is believed that iPhone 8 would be launched by the end of 2017, especially in September 2017. The release date is likely to occur either in the mid or end of September 2017
Although there are a variety of rumors leaked over the internet about the specifications and features of iPhone 8, the major changes expected in the phone include powerful 10nm A11 Chip, OLED Displays, 3D sensing front camera, wireless charging, and all-screen front design.
The entry level iPhone 8 would cost around 599 pounds which is around $1199 and expected rise up to $1599. So, you need to wait for its release date to check the exact pricing of the phone, before placing your order.